Quail Hollow Golf Course
In 2019 we provided and installed Tifway 419 sand based Game On Grass at Quail Hollow Golf Course in Charlotte, NC.
WFU Hearn Plaza
WFU Hearn Plaza was completed in 2019. This was a renovation of a lawn area on WFU campus. We installed a little drainage, installed and tilled in soil amendments, then installed Fescue sod on all disturbed areas.
University of Tennessee Cross Country Track
Cross country track improvements include installation of additionl drainage, weed control, aerifying and seeding, resurfacing and top-dressing.
University of Tennessee Research Plot
Synthetic turf dynamic stone base pad consisting of 15 individual plot areas including irrigation
UVA The Lawn
To improve the quality and coverage of turf in the high wear and high shade areas through cambridge drainage, turf renovation and sod replacement
Wake Forest University Cross Country
Cross Country track renovations.
Wake Forest University Indoor Batting Cages
Indoor Batting Cages: Installation of synthetic turf in indoor batting cages.
William & Mary Busch Field
Field Renovation Project to begin in 2016
University of Virginia Field Hockey
Removal of existing turf, base renovation and expansion, installation of new turf system
Myrtle Beach Batting Cages
Installation of one double softball batting cage system and one single softball batting cage system, including fabrication and installation of site improvements.
Brandreth Horse Farm
On this project we made soil amendments and improved the riding surface of an enclosed arena.
- Basic leveling with soil planer blade to prep base prior to installation of the approved base and layer materials.
- Provide and install 2” layer approximately 325 tons of compactible dry screenings (Vulcan Materails--M10) to establish a base layer. Compact base aggregate prior to installation of topping layer.
- Provide and install 5” layer approximately 675 tons of washed aggregate screenings (Vulcan Manufactured Sand-Washed). Grade to a smooth and level condition.
Charlotte Christian Stadium
Removal of existing turf, laser grade, and installation of sythetc turf field and track resurface.
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Carolina Green stripped out the perimeters of the grass areas along pit road, re-graded to provide a smooth transition from asphalt to dirt, and re-sodded the area.
Donnelly Horse Arena
This project involved constructing a new horse riding arena on top of native soil.
- Spray out and dispatch vegetation. Grade subgrade
- Provide and install 4" aggregate base over subgrade.
- Provide and install 1" of angular sand over base, blend top 1" into base
- Compact and lasergrade arena for smooth riding surface.
- Build wooden fence, install sod around perimeter to stabilize.
Elon University Field House
Installation of a synthetic turf area and sand pit
JMU Memorial Hall
On this project we turned an old basketball gym into a batting cage area for Baseball/Softball. Carolina Green provided and installed non-infill synthetic turf. We installed the netting for the batting cage system. Also, we took down and removed the old basketball backboards and hoops.
The project included building a new Hammer/Discuss/Multipurpose field. We laser-graded to provide a smooth final grade. Installed a concrete hammer/throws circle with center drainage. Erected a NCAA certified Hammer/Throws Cage. Installed a new irrigation system and put down 33,000 sf of Latitude 36 sod.
UNC Navy Field
Project included the emoval of existing turf, laser grading, and installation of GameOn Grass sod grown on plastic.
University of Tennessee Golf Practice Facility
Project consisted of sprigging the fairway, tee boxes and green. Fertilization, installation of drainage to tie into existing fairway drain, grade burm to capture runoff from riparian slope and sod installation
Scroll through Our projects