Brandreth Horse Farm
On this project we made soil amendments and improved the riding surface of an enclosed arena.
- Basic leveling with soil planer blade to prep base prior to installation of the approved base and layer materials.
- Provide and install 2" layer approximately 325 tons of compactible dry screenings (Vulcan Materails--M10) to establish a base layer. Compact base aggregate prior to installation of topping layer.
- Provide and install 5" layer approximately 675 tons of washed aggregate screenings (Vulcan Manufactured Sand-Washed). Grade to a smooth and level condition.
Donnelly Horse Arena
This project involved constructing a new horse riding arena on top of native soil.
- Spray out and dispatch vegetation. Grade subgrade
- Provide and install 4" aggregate base over subgrade.
- Provide and install 1" of angular sand over base, blend top 1" into base
- Compact and lasergrade arena for smooth riding surface.
- Build wooden fence, install sod around perimeter to stabilize.