UNC Finley Fields North
This project invovled construction of one natural surface playing field including a surronding track; and a large synthetic turf field lined for muiltipurpose use
- Laser grade subgrade
- Install concrete curb with chainlink fence in curb
- Installed a ball-stop netting system tied in to the fence.
- Installed sub surface darinage.
- Installed gravel base layers under sythetic turf.
- Installed synthetic turf system with Brock Powerbase anti-shock pad.
- Installled underdrainage system
- Laser grade
- Install new irrigation system
- Installed new drainage system
- Installed gravel and rootzone layers
- Provide and install Tifway 419 Bermuda Sod
- Installed shot put pads
- Installed hammer and discus pad
- Installed concrete "tent pad"
UNC Kenan Memorial Stadium
Sod replacement: Installation of tifway Bermuda regular cut sod.
UNC Kenan Stadium Synthetic Perimeter
This was a unique job installing an artificial turf perimeter around the entire field leaving the playing field surface natural grass.
- Demolition of existing shrubs and turf area.
- Establishing subgrade for areas receiving synthetic turf.
- Replaced existing irrigation system.
- Installed new drainage system.
- Installed curb to attach synthetic turf.
- Installed gravel base and lasergraded
- Provided and installed artificial turf infill system.
UNC Navy Field
Project included the emoval of existing turf, laser grading, and installation of GameOn Grass sod grown on plastic.
University of North Carolina Kenan Football
Kenan Stadium Field: End zone renovations including installation of drainage, rootzone, sod, synthetic turf base and turf systems.
Scroll through Our projects